140g of anari (Cypriot whey cheese)
120g of spinach
4 oven -dried tomatoes (I dried fresh large deseeded tomatoes in the oven for 3 hours at 140◦C / 275F / Gas 1 with oregano, salt and olive oil)
Ten black olives
2 east Mediterranean style crisp breads roughly broken up
Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
A generous glug of olive oil
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 150◦C / 300F / Gas 2
- Marinade the tenderloin in olive oil, lemon zest and fresh marjoram for 30 minutes.
- Wash the spinach and leave to drain.
- Crumble the cheese and mix in the cinnamon, place in an oven proof dish. Gently warm the cheese in the oven for ten minutes.
- While the cheese is warming roughly chop the spinach and tomatoes and place into a salad dish. Add the olives and roughly broken up crisp breads.
- When the cheese is ready add to the dish and pour on some good quality olive oil. Season with salt.